Friday, January 18, 2008

Meet the roommates

Annika Kaylee Amanda and me


I love my roommates!! They are basically the best people in the whole world. We've all been together for only about 4 months but it seems like forever! When i was deciding to move to Utah i was so worried that i would get some crazy weird roommates that wouldn't be cool at all. I was going into an apartment knowing no one at all. It was pretty scary. i didn't move in till awhile after they were all moved in. they were pretty much really excited to meet me cuz I'm kind of a big deal. Just kidding they're just cool like that. From the very beginning we all got along like four peas in a freakin awesome pod. As the first semester past we did some crazy things.

















fThis wasn't even half of it and its not the end!



4 comments:

jen and michael said...

Ah to be young, such large smiles and happy faces! And what in the world is about to be cut in that last video clip?

Danielle said...

lol Kaylee was cutting a curl off her head to give to Annika for christmas.

jen and michael said...

gross....but at the same time...I have a birthday in September....

Amanda Kristeen said...

Oh man! Wonderful memories, and I've been replaying those videos laughing and laughing!