Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday picnics


It was my turn to make dinner today and i didn't know till late last night. I was planning on just throwing some spaghetti together or something but it was beautiful outside today! Annika looks at me and says "we should have a picnic today" and i say " what a wonderful idea Annika!" ok maybe it wasn't said just like that but we did it anyways. So i had lunch meat and lettuce and tomatoes and sprouts. we made our sandwiches and looked around and said "what else should we take?" so we got together some wheat thins, pickles, marshmallow maties, a thing of apple sauce and bottles of water. it was a pretty random picnic but good nonetheless.

3 comments:

Jared McLaughlin said...

that all sounds so delicious, except for the pickles.... i don't know how you can like pickles!

Amanda Kristeen said...

Jared, I'm sorry but you have it perfectly wrong. Pickles are the delight of the earth. :) Along with other things. Oh Elle! I miss you! It was so sad reading that and thinking, "Oh yeah, I remember when we went to Macey's and bought those tomatoes, lettuce, and alfalfa sprouts, but you didn't eat them that week because we had rice and tostadas all the time." Man I miss you!! I'm glad the weather is finally good enough for a picnic though...not like last Sunday. That was disgusting cold. ;) That's funny how you said, "Oh what a wonderful idea, Annika." I was thinking "Wow, she said it like that?" :) But then you said it was not quite like that. LOL. This is really long...I think I just need to call you. :)

kendle sue said...

aw! what a cute little picnic!! ...but i must agree with jared... you didnt really need the pickles!! lol... so are we going to get to have picnics too? pleasey please?! :)