Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shoe Drama

Ok so i haven't had that much drama with my wedding. things have been laying out in front of us so nicely until now. I can't find shoes for my wedding dress! the seamstress told me i could only have 1 to 2 inches of heel and i was like pshhh no way! so i found these super cute way cheap AMAZING heels. they matched perfectly and even had some brown on them. (i would post a picture but i already took them back) they were too tall. I have bridals today. i found these shoes on Thursday and didn't try them on with the dress until Sunday night. all Monday i looked for brown, flat or a teeny tiny heeled shoes. nothing. Tuesday, nothing. I have this pair of shoes that I've had for awhile. they are bronze, pointy toed, tiny heel shoes. they're one of my favorites and the perfect height for my dress so I'm wearing them today and if all else fails i will be wearing them on my wedding day. They really aren't as bad as they look.

5 comments:

The Stells! said...

ah i am sorry :( i just wore flip flops lol made it easier but ihate shoes and even spent most my wedding barefoot :D

Danielle said...

i love shoes and totally wanted some that were crazy cool. instead i'm wearing boring shoes lol

The Stells! said...

lol i guess i should say i love shoes just hate to wear them :) goodluck though!

Stephanie said...

Hey I love your new layout on your blog! I think you should have bridal shower down here if not maybe dinner or something. I hope your pictures turned out well.Let me know if you need any help with anything.

kendle sue said...

they are the perfect height though... and they really looked good! for serious...