Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I think this Birthday was the best Birthday i've had! I took the day off work as a floating holiday and Jared took me shopping! well that was the plan. this is what happened.

I woke up to Jared bringng me breakfast in bed
He is so thoughtful and such a good cook! I took my time waking up and getting ready for the day. It was a very relaxing morning. Then we went out shopping! We also took Devin with us to get some nice shirts for him to go to concerts or soemthing. It was fun having my little brother there spending time with Jared and I.

We got soft pretzel bites for lunch which is my favorite!
Devin had to be home at 3 so we took him back and went back out to buy me some clothes. none of the pictures Jared took of my new outfits made me look skinny so you don't get to see them. ok so here's the tricky point. Jared told me in the morning that we had to pick up my ice cream cake at 5 and i was like oh well we don't need a whole birthday cake to ourselves so i told Jared that i was going to invite some people and he just said oh ok. So i texted Jen and Micheal and Kendle. Jen was just like oh well i don't know it depends on Ethan. Micheal texted me and said he was working. I was just like oh ok thats cool. So i wasn't expecting much. Jared was planning on making me dinner so i was trying to plan around that for him. We were on our way home at 5 with the cake and my new clothes and i asked Jared what was for dinner and he was just like... oh it might be chicken or tortellini or something... and i was just like oh ok... i don't know why i wasn't more suspicious! So we walked in and there was something sitting on top of my couch. it started to flash! i was very confused.
And then i was scared! Jen Micheal Eithan and Devin jumped out from behind the couch!
Kendle showed up and Kaylee and her fiancee came. It was such a suprise! Plus Jen had pizza already in the oven from Papa Murpheys which was brilliant because i was starving!
And then we all got drunk because i'm 21 now baby!
Thanks Everyone!!

4 comments:

Kimberlee T said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have jumped out and scared you too!

Kristen and Ryan said...

I feel like I totally missed out! I'm glad your birthday was great but I wish I was there! bummer....but I do get to see you for a little bit soon!
Are you excited about Mexico?!?

kendle sue said...

yay!! im glad it was a good birthday for you!! :)

jen and michael said...

what's with dev's puffy vest? and i don't know why didn't see this before...but it's way cute! and it does look like a fun birthday!