Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally

So i was let go on Wednesday. It was inevitable because Platinum is falling apart. I say good riddens. I've been working on my resume and looking at classifieds but I've also wanted to get this done. And i have! Yay! I just finished hanging these up while watching the view and now i'm going to clean up and then go run to a few places. All i need is a baby and i can be a stay at home mom!

6 comments:

jen and michael said...

very cute!! where is that?

Danielle said...

its on the wall next to the book shelves

The Stells! said...

crazy! I have heard they are just falling apart like crazy! how many people still work there?

kendle sue said...

OH MY HECK!! ITS PERFECT!!

i love love love the bird one! wow! i cant wait to come see it! :)

Kristen and Ryan said...

Did you buy those or make them or paint them or what? they are really cute!

Danielle said...

i painted them