Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Niece and Nephews

It's that time of year again when all my nieces and nephews (on my side) have a birthday with in a few days of each other. 
First it was Kate. She turned 4! She's so BIG! I love that little girl with all my heart and miss her like crazy! I'm sure glad i had a chance to spend time with her during spring break and hope to get to spend more time with her over Christmas... because thats the next time i'll see her. It's so far away! :( 
Some favorite moments with her.
-Once it was Christmas time and everyone got their matching PJs on and i came out and said "We match Kate!" and she got super excited and squealed!  
-One time Kate and i were hanging out on my bed when i was living at home still and i was playing Potential Break Up song by Aly and AJ. I started to dance all crazy and Kate copied me. It was an awesome dance party.
-Sun bathing in mexico with Kate by my side lol





Next comes Sawyer! I feel like i don't know this kid as well. Kate and i were together for a few years now they are a million miles away in Houston. But this past spring break we had some good bonding times and who couldn't fall in love with his blue eyes and curly blond hair! 
Some favorite moments with him.
-Whenever he would come sit in my lap
-The conversations we had.
-Putting make up on
-Sitting in the back of Grammy's van with him



Last but not least Ethan. I get to live with Ethan these days so i see his cuteness all the time and i also see his crazy evil side too. Just kidding he's never evil but he is sometimes a little trouble maker. I love him and I love that he says my name and I love that i get to be his favorite aunt too. 
Some favorite moments with him.
-How about everyday! He is a joy to see in the morning before i go to work. He sees me off sometimes. Says "see you later" and "Bye!" with a big wave and sometimes kisses. It always starts the day off right.
-We have pretty awesome dance parties too. I'll be cleaning my room and turn on some music and he'll dance like a crazy person. 
-One time i was baby sitting him and i needed to do laundry and clean my room and he sat on the bed and ate popcorn and watched a movie on my bed.... I don't think i got much done that day because eating popcorn and watching a movie is my favorite thing too.




I have such sweet niece and nephews and one more on the way. Can't wait to be his favorite aunt too!





3 comments:

Kimberlee T said...

Nice tribute Danielle! Keep up the good work on being the favorite Aunt!

Unknown said...

yea!! we love you favorite aunt!! Those are some cute pictures!!

Amanda Kristeen said...

Okay Elle! So I finally decided I would enter the blog world once again, and of course I wanted to see yours - oh my goodness, mclive, mclaugh, mclove?! I LOVE it!! So cutely clever. How are you doing friend? I got home a few weeks ago. It looks like you're doing great - love the bangs by the way ;) Love you!!!!