Friday, June 25, 2010

Bun in the oven


I think lots of  people already know thanks to my big mouth husband and my excited mom. If you didn't know i'm sorry its not because you're not important to us. I heard you should wait to announce it until you are 3 months. Well it's official I am three months pregnant and all i can say is that being pregnant is weird. One min i'll be absolutely terrified and the next i'll be excited. (mostly i'm terrified) I am always hungry, always a little sick and always feeling fat! I can't wait to have a cute prego belly because the one i have now is not so cute. The due date is January 6. We find out what we are having in August so stay tuned my blog is about it get a little more interesting!

We weren't sure of our due date so we had an ultra sound at 7 weeks. So we have a picture of our little fetus lol 

7 comments:

kendle sue said...

oh my heck, OH MY HECK! i cant even tell you how excited I am for this! haha... congratulations to you & jared!! :D

jen and michael said...

What?!?! How did you keep this hidden from us? Ok,ok, just kidding, we live with you, how would you be able to? Don't worry Dani, you will always be cute at any stage of pregnancy! We are more worried about Jared gaining his sympathy weight...

kelsey said...

yay! i'm so excited for you! that is going to be one cute little baby :)

Adrian said...

Wow!! Congrats!!! Don't worry about the fat stage. It will end soon! Can't wait to see pics of your little belly! It's ok to be freaked out. A baby changes your WHOLE WORLD! However, being a mom is so much better than I ever imagined!!!! I hope we'll get to see your little bun when it's OUT of the oven! :)

The Stells! said...

YAY!!!! so excited for you guys! Congrats!!

kendle sue said...

hey! nice choice on the counter... i love that one! :) [and its not as creepy as a little fetus rolling around your blog lol!]

Amanda Kristeen said...

Woohoo!!!!
OH MY HANNAH! That's SOOOOO exciting!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so thrilled for you! Woohoo! You're having a BABY!!!! :)
Ps, I totally need to catch up with you!
Love you! Congrats!!!