Saturday, February 5, 2011

One Month!

...And a week.
Sorry i'm not very good at blogging but Jacob is officially one month. 
Here is an updated picture of him for you all.
I'm pretty sure he smiled at me yesterday. A real smile. Not just a gassy smile.
I think his eyes might stay blue...
 And here he is all stretched out. he still fits in newborn things but his arms are too long (which is always the problem for his dad when trying things on) and his body is almost too long.

4 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

cute cute! He is getting so big! I really just can't believe how much different he looks with his eyes open and looking around! I love the big warm bear suit! I wish I had one here in Vermont! Love you Dani!

kendle sue said...

it really is crazy how much jacob has changed in these first few weeks! and i'm having the hardest time deciding who he looks like! but either way... he is adorable!

Amanda Kristeen said...

Gas doesn't make me smile. I think he must've been smiling this whole time!

Erin said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!