So we finally had our summer vacation! We went to bear lake for my family reunion and then I went home to Tucson and left Jared home alone for two whole weeks! It was so much fun and I love love love Jared for letting me take our son and myself away from him for that long. It's nice to be home again but I miss my Tucson home and being with family.
I brought my camera with me to all these places but I hardly got it out. How silly of me. So I'm waiting for people to send me some they took and I will post them when I get them.
Until then I have these few pictures that I took
Alot of time was spent at the beach and on the lake. Jacob was good enough to take a nap on me so we didn't have to go back to the house
We went into town and got milkshakes
With our matching reunion shirts
The place we stayed was beautiful! It was a renovated store house.
I'm sad this picture is dark. Ben makes the funniest faces... can you kind of see it?
3 comments:
cute pictures!! and that one of Ben is classic!
Fun pictures. You have a cute baby! I never noticed all the "rock store" signs in the back yard until I saw those pics!
Love the pictures! What a fun trip! :)
Post a Comment