We took a trip to Idaho awhile back and Anna took some photos for us. Well right when we got them from her we flew off to Colorado so now i'm finally getting around to posting them. Enjoy!
Thanks Anna! they turned out amazing and we love them almost as much as we love you!














5 comments:
so awesome! what an adorable little family you are! ps... your hair looks amazing! :)
sheesh dani, why are you so stunning? it was hard to look at when I am currently facing a huge, swollen blob when I look in the mirror! beautiful....
ryan saw jacob and said "wow, hes getting big." funny how that happens when you never get to see each other! miss you guys!
how adorable!! Jacob is so big and cute! Did you make his bear beanie? Cause it's awesome. Also, I love your new haircut and you look gorgous!
Such cute pictures! And your hair looks awesome!
Such great pictures. Thanks, Anna. Beautiful family and such a sweet baby! Love you guys!
Post a Comment