Saturday, May 12, 2012

Welcome Baby Mae

The day before





Sorry no exciting story. I went in to be induced.
 Not comfortable and ready for this baby to be out of me. 
I went in at 11 and got every thing going around I got my epidural around 4 maybe and it was a completely different experience then last time. He had to poke me three times. I do not remember those sensations last time. around 7 I saw my midwife and she broke my water and stretched me to a 6. Then things really started moving along.

She was here at 10:43 8 lbs 8 oz 21 in long




This was my wonderful midwife that made delivery so much better this time around. Love her





Uncle Devin was our only visitor. Jen and Michael had so kindly taken Jacob for us and sadly Jacob is sick so we decided he shouldn't come visit.


on our way home




Now we are home and recovering. I did tear so recovery is going to be a little longer then I wanted it to be. Good thing mom is here to help me

2 comments:

Amanda Kristeen said...

Congratulations!! That's so cool you had a midwife! I've been planning on having my next baby with a midwife, because it was not a very good experience last time. Sorry you tore - hope you heal quickly!! :)

kendle sue said...

yay for new babies! mae is beautiful! i cant wait to meet her! i bet she is just as fantastic as jacob! congratulations again! :)