I haven't been able to get my camera to register on my computer and Jared keeps saying he'll look at it but never has time. So I'm on my laptop hoping it won't go too slow. Tons have been happening. Mom, Dad, Kristen and Nana all came to town and it was so amazing! I love having a full house. I did not take many pictures. I was having to much fun but I'll show you what else has been happening through these many pictures.
Jared found this softball size contalope in our garden boxes. Left over from the people before us.
We watched our niece one morning. Jacob loves having buddies.
Mae turned 5 months!!
It hailed
We all got runny noses.
Mom found us these awesome bar stools! We hardly use our table anymore.
I made cookies for my YW to decorate and handout. Jacob wanted some so I made some more while he helped!
Such a good little helper.
Kiss
Mae helped too.
Mae's first bites of oatmeal.
She needs a little practice.
Jacob watching.
These are from Kristen's camera from when she was here.
Grammy bought us matching socks!
Kristen had a birthday and wanted caramel apples instead of cake! Don't they look delicious?!
She requested stew for dinner which was also amazing and mom found these cute bread bowls. And this is our cute dad. Love you papa
Jacob doesn't eat apples so I didn't make him a caramel apple but he wanted one when all his cousins had one so we stuck a regular slice on a stick. He actually took a few bites of it too!
We took lots and lots of pictures while we were all together.
We are so photogenic.
No comments:
Post a Comment