Easter is such a fun holiday and as I look back on today to say what we did I realize I thought mostly about dinner, egg hunts, and baskets more then I thought about the Resurrection of Christ. In young womans we ave been learning about the atonement all month. Here is just a little qoute to keep us in the true spirit of Easter.
"How ever late you think you are, how ever many chances you think you have missed, how ever many mistakes you think you have made or talents you think you don't have, or however far from home or family or God you think you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Jesus Christ's Atonement shines."
-Jeffrey R. Holland
-Jeffrey R. Holland
So with that said we had a fun Easter. Jared had to work this morning which made the morning and church pretty stressful for me but we made it. Jacob loved finding his basket. Mae and Jacob both got a Peter Rabbit book.
He also got some cars
All ready for church.
I made Jacob's bow tie. It is kind of huge.
We had Uncle Devin and Uncle Michael over for dinner. They helped hide the eggs for Jacob.
He found a few and then got bored and found his plasma car.
Devin and Michael had some pretty good hiding spots.
Mae woke up near the end of it all and her eyes were still adjusting.
Wanting to swing instead of find eggs. Maybe I should put better stuff in them then bunny grams next year.
We enjoyed a small meal together of ham sandwiches and deviled eggs of course! After the kids went to bed we played a crazy game of Uno. We had so much fun with our uncles! Happy Easter!
2 comments:
Adorable! Happy Easter! I was remembering recently our Easter we had at Cinnamon Tree - that was fun! :) PS - I think bunny grahams sound delicious. :) And PSS - good job on the bow tie! It's cute big!
Looks like you had a wonderful day for an egg hunt! The week before there would have been snow on the ground. You have such a fun yard it's easy to get distracted. Very cute outfits for very cute kids!
Post a Comment