Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rainy Days

Its been kind of rainy here in Utah. Jacob has started to really like walks. He always says "Walk?!... yes!" but it has been rainy so I have been trying to think of some fun things to do with him. Today we painted. I hate messes... messes that can be avoided mostly. When Jacob wants to help cook I try and distract him because I know he will just make a mess of things and make things go a lot slower. I have been trying to do better. This morning he helped make pancakes and dumped flour all over himself. Good thing daddy was there to help clean up. I was a little nervous to let him paint because of the mess but it went well with only a little mess and he was so cute doing it that it was worth it! We will have to do it again soon!




No comments: