Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall Vacation

It's more like late summer vacation. Daddy doesn't get vacation in November or December due to his career choice so he took his vacation this week. We have tried to make the most of it despite our air conditioner going out and selling the car craziness but we have air again and the car is sold!  
We sat down and made a plan for the week so our time with daddy wouldn't be wasted. 

One day Mommy and Daddy took Jacob to see Planes. Mae got to take a nap at her cousins house.


One day we went to Payson city's Onion days. Jacob loved the rides so much he threw a big fit because he didn't want to get off after each one! 









We got kettle corn (mommy's favorite) for the ride home.


And instead of spending too much money on carnival food we got corn dogs at sonic on the way home.


One day we went to the Ancient Life Museum! 


Jacob liked the pictures of dinosaurs but he did not like the bones or the models of them. He would cry and say "scary!".

They had a lot of fun interactive things along the way. This was a fun but messy one. They had these plastic smocks that Jacob didn't understand. 


Jacob was especially scared of this guy. I was trying to get him to growl and be scary like the shark but he didn't get it. 

Right now they have a Tinkering exhibit. It was full of sciencey things. These were wind tunnels that you could make those baskets fly in. The kids LOVED it.



Tonight Daddy and Jacob are going camping while Mae and I stay home. I sure hope it doesn't rain! I also hope I don't freak my self out and will be able to sleep some tonight. I'm sending the camera with Jared. We will see what kinds of pictures he takes! 

No comments: