This fall has been filled with potty training doughnuts and ice cream! Sounds good right? We eventually learned that we need to do a sticker chart so Jacob doesn't get a doughnut or ice cream every day. We are still working on potty training and it has been a nightmare for me. I hope it will end soon.
We have a friend that has a thing for cars. He brought this one over the other day and took Jacob out for a spin. (When I say the other day its more accurately several weeks ago. I haven't blogged in forever!)
The other day I was talking to my mom about how much Mae loves to be naked. She told me I should get a picture of her riding her rocking horse while naked because I have a picture of me just like this when I was a baby.
Now on to fall things!
We took an amazing walk down to the farmers market then to Two Jacks Pizza and then to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! It was pretty amazing
Jacob got surrounded by our chickens... He wasn't too happy about it. PS our chickens started laying eggs!
We hiked through the fall foliage.
Jacob fell asleep in his batman jamies...
We took a stroll through our neighborhood one Sunday afternoon sporting some awesome sunglasses.
Springville has a very nice free pumpkin patch. I hope it stays free. It got even bigger this year and was so much fun.
Mae loves the animals.
I let Jacob pick the doughnuts... we don't know this one was jelly filled but they loved it!
Here's our pumpkin painting and carving.
We were dinosaurs for Halloween.
Trick or Treating didn't last long for our kids. When they saw the park they only wanted to go there. Who cares about candy when there are swings!
I am SO excited Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is up next! I love this time of year!










1 comment:
So many pictures! The car is really cool. The pic of Mae on your horse needs the pic of you on the horse beside it! Great fall pics. Looks like you have done a lot of fun things.
Post a Comment