Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Wow it has been a while and in that while we moved! Jared accepted a job in January to start working for Aurby's in Evanston and while I knew that was the right thing for our family it wasn't real to me till it happened. Spanish Fork was just starting to feel like home and I was really starting to like it. I guess we weren't meant to get comfortable there. While we were preparing to move I kept thinking "we will be in a new place for Easter. That's crazy!" Now Easter as come and gone and Its not so crazy anymore. We are adjusting and I am doing my best to make our new home feel like our home. More pictures to come of that. For now lets focus on Easter.
we have been to our ward twice and feel very welcomed. they had a beautiful Easter program. we like to do our Easter eggs and hunt on Saturday and our baskets and special dinner on Sunday. We missed having family around to do those things with but we had fun nonetheless.
















No comments: