Saturday, January 19, 2008

This is what i call a saturday night...

Saturday night. We just got back from the ward opening social, a 3 hour trip to walmart, creamslushes and having the usual people come party with us for a bit. Annika and Kaylee were going to bed. I got on my computer and Amanda came in and we were talking about the usual... you know. stupid boys... boys in general. I have a web cam and i like to play with it sometimes. This time Amanda decided to give me long hair.





I love how manda and i can laugh at the stupidest things late at night. we're so stupid but i love it.

1 comment:

Amanda Kristeen said...

Ahhhh.... we're fabulous. :) I loved being your roomie Elle! You should come to SF so we can play sometime. I've been meaning to go down memory lane on your blog since you sent that email, but just got here. Man, those were great times! :) Love you!!