Tuesday, February 26, 2008

is it a disaster!?

Its taken me awhile to do this... BUT Kaylee talked me into cutting her hair... I've never cut anyones hair. she promised me i couldn't mess up because her hair is curly and no one will be able to tell... but...

i cut off about 4 inches when she wanted 2... at the most off... obviously she didn't care.

5 comments:

Kimberlee T said...

She doesn't look too upset.

Stephanie said...

Ok next time someone needs a hair cut have them give me a call. Thats how I make my living! :)

jen and michael said...

wow...that's impressive...I only cut michael's hair because I know it grows back in like a week and no one can tell anymore...but a girls haircut seems so much more permanent!

Kristen and Ryan said...

you did a good job at my bangs....but if I was kaylee I would have killed you

Kimberlee T said...

Do you always wear matching outfits when you cute hair?