Apparently there is nothing going on in my life. i haven't blogged in forever!
Its March! I guess that's reason enough to blog. Its beginning to feel a lot like spring but its only lasting for a little bit. Its supposed to snow this weekend. My sister is back in Tucson bragging about her wonderful weather while my roommates and I are crying every night for the sun to come back. We've been planning on a sun dance to bring the sun out. I'm sure we'll have some pictures of that when we do it. Recently my roommates have been stressing out about school and tests a reading... oh the joys of school. I'm at work right now. I'm always working. So all we've been doing is renting a movie here and there and buy frozen pizzas to eat. our obsession and biggest indulgence is our frozen pizzas i don't know why we find so much joy in them.
Also Nicole is in town for her spring break. Nicole is one of my roommates from when i lived in Arizona while going to the lovely school of EAC! it was fun to hang out with her and reminisce on old times and ketch up on new times. Old friends are the best! Its sad how life is always changing and always moving and you're always leaving old friends and finding new ones. It seems like things move way faster while you are in college. In high school you were basically with the same people for four years! people in college go by semesters. We have so many people moving out or getting married or just going other places! And while you are in college away from your family you become so close to some people and then all of the sudden they're gone.
Ok this has become thoughts and rambling of Danielle Nicole. I will do something fun and interesting to blog about soon i promise!
2 comments:
TIME FOR A NEW POST! GET WITH THE GAME!
I will do the Sun Dance with you!!!
Post a Comment