Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Goodbye Till July

Welp Jared has left me for 3 months to go all the way across america to Ohio. He will be gone and working hard for his brother. I will miss him terribly but 3 months isn't that long right?? right. I took him to the airport this morning and we had a lovely airport goodbye. it was cute. People requested he throw a goodbye party so he did. a bunch of people came by.... the best parties happen around a table..



things got a little crazy...

I love you Stephanie!

of course this party had Guitar Hero! this is everyone rocking out....


Everyone is going to miss him... but mostly me.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks I'm glad somebody loves me!

Kimberlee T said...

July? I thought it was only until June. I'm sad for you but how does the saying go? "absence makes the heart grow fonder". At least you have the cutest roommates ever and a new nephew coming to keep you occupied!

Jared McLaughlin said...

I don't know how i feel about some of the pictures you've posted with me in them! i think we should retake some of them cause its kinda embarrassing. I definitely was not thinking about you posting them so everyone could see...maybe I'm too vain.