canoeing
a long time ago a bunch of us went canoeing. i'm not sure if thats how you're supposed to spell that... i just got the pictures from jared so now i can blog about it. Spencer had done this before so he made the rest of us go. it was Jared and I in one, Annika and Kendle in one and Spencer and Brian in the other. Jared and I are supoer good rowers now that we know how to white water raft so we were speeding all over the place. Spenser and Brian got in our way at one point and we hit them right in the middle of their canoe like a T and it tipped them over! the water was so nasty and it so
wasn't my idea to tip them over so i was scared for my life that they were going to come after us. while Jared and I were going really fast down this river he ran me into a tree... i was in front and he was in the back "stearing". it was good to see how well we worked together... and how we need to improve on somethings. It was a lot of fun everyone had lots of fun.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun Elle! I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you again before I left! :( But I'm glad we got to hang out and have fun together, look at dresses, pictures, and especially have creamery kid's meals. :) It was so awesome being up there with you again. How did you like Narnia?
P.S. I am a lopsided chipmunk. ;)
hahaha your so funny... you forgot to tell everyone about how mad you were at me! it was a blast though and it made me love you that much more!
Post a Comment