we got the temple scheduled and we've got the photographer scheduled! it looks to me like everythings coming together nicely. we still have 5 months for something to go wrong but we'll see what happens....
Danielle!! I won't be able to come! I'm so sad. I leave for Hong Kong the next day from SLC. Sorry Yo!! I'll be there in spirit though - I'll be the reason anything/anyone falls over, k?
But I'm so excited you have a date and a temple and a photographer! Things are really coming together for you and I am so excited!
It’s about time!!! I’m so excited for you!!! It really sounds like things are coming together nicely. I know my mom and your mom have been joined at the hip doing wedding stuff. It cracks me up!! Oh and thank you for the pictures you sent!!! I just about fell over!! “It” is FREAKING FANTASIC!!! I will just email you because I don’t want to give anything away! Seriously love it!
How could anything go wrong? We're a match made in heaven! and now were at three and a half months... the time is flying by and every day it gets more exciting!
5 comments:
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! This is the day I'VE been waiting for!! I'm so excited!! Can't wait to hear all about your plans!!
Danielle!! I won't be able to come! I'm so sad. I leave for Hong Kong the next day from SLC. Sorry Yo!! I'll be there in spirit though - I'll be the reason anything/anyone falls over, k?
But I'm so excited you have a date and a temple and a photographer! Things are really coming together for you and I am so excited!
It’s about time!!! I’m so excited for you!!! It really sounds like things are coming together nicely. I know my mom and your mom have been joined at the hip doing wedding stuff. It cracks me up!! Oh and thank you for the pictures you sent!!! I just about fell over!! “It” is FREAKING FANTASIC!!! I will just email you because I don’t want to give anything away! Seriously love it!
How could anything go wrong? We're a match made in heaven! and now were at three and a half months... the time is flying by and every day it gets more exciting!
that is so awesome! i'm getting married the same day but in the snowflake temple!
Post a Comment