so i haven't blogged in forever and I'm not sure what I'm going to be blogging about now. i get ideas and then want to blog but don't have time. its sad especially because when i do find time to blog i don't remember what i wanted to blogged and then i don't!
Well we've gotten alot more done then just finalizing the wedding date. I've got my dress that I'm in love with but i still need to get the fittings done. I've got flowers picked out and colors picked out that I'm way excited for. Brown and Orange.. now before you go off thinking about fall colors and whatever let me specify its a chocolate brown and a creamcicle orange. we are also going to throw in some yellow and green. we've got our photographer. hes the same guy that did my sisters weddings so we know he'll do a good job we recently got our engagement pictures done and are in the process of picking them out for our invitations. speaking of pictures we got to drive to Idaho and visit Jared's sister Anna. she is making our guest book that will have pictures of us in it too. shes an awesome photographer i think we got some good ones that weekend. My mom found someone in Tucson that decorates for LDS weddings she has a blog and she does a really good job so that's one thing we don't have to worry about as well. everything is falling into place very nicely I'm excited to see how it all turns out. on the other had i just can't wait for it to be over! I'm so done with my ward. don't get me wrong they are good people and they are all super cute but when someone finds out you're engaged its like welp they're leaving soon anyways so why make friends with her... well that's the attitude I've gotten so far. maybe i should try a little harder. well that's just about it for this blog I'm sorry it hasn't been that interesting as of late!
5 comments:
We could forgive you for not posting in a while IF you had some pictures!!! ;) Sounds like wedding planning is really coming along. What is the link to that decorator? I totally want to see! Being engaged is hard! I remember that it was fun planning a wedding, but overall it’s just hard! Hang in there! Soon it will be so so worth it!
Since you guys are driving down for Thanksgiving...how do you feel about being here on Saturday the 22nd before Thanksgiving (and just ditch all responsibilities and school) to be here for my baby shower! I was talking Kendle about this yesterday and she said it’s probably not going to happen. Just thought I’d ask...
dont listen to her... its impossible, it will only get your hopes up... lol.
so hey... high five for posting! :)
lets go look for bridesmaids dresses now!!
Elle! Congrats on posting! :) And for getting so much done on your wedding too. Woohoo! It is going to be absolutely beautiful. I'm 100% sure. I'm SO happy for you! :)
i don't have school and could totally be there but... kendle does and my sister and my bother. you should just move it to the 23! lol
hey....I thought you said you were going to put pictures of your carmel apples on here....LIAR!!
Post a Comment