Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Ok so i haven't bloged in over a month! i'm sorry. i went home for thanksgiving and we just keep getting closer and closer to the wedding. theres pictures on my sisters (kristen) blog about thanksgiving if you would like to look. That trip was mostly wedding stuff with the traditional thanksgiving traditions thrown in there. i have one picture that i did take over that trip of my two CUTE nephews. this was Eithan's first ride in a shopping cart.

Jared and I went to Salt Lake to see the lights with Jen and Micheal on saturday! we didn't think that saturday would be the busiest day. it was. but we still had a good time. jen and micheal got better pictures on their awesome new cannon camera! hopefully they will blog them soon. this is what i got!

well I'm pretty sure i won't blog till after the wedding which might be a while so have a happy Christmas and a happy new year!

1 comment:

Kimberlee T said...

You are driving me crazy....I keep looking for pictures of your apartment and there are still NONE!!! You've had internet since Wednesday...