Friday, January 30, 2009

The Wedding

So I'm married now! I'm trying to find a new name for my blog so its more of a "married persons" blog. lol this blog isn't just Danielle Nicole its now Danielle Nicole and Jared Kneil but that doesn't so so good. so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Now here is the big event.


Note: i resized these so it wouldn't take me a million years to download but when i did it made them discolored. so if some look weird that is why.
























I am working on getting pictures up of my apartment but its just not all put together and i don't want five different posts of my apartment so hold your horses!

3 comments:

Kimberlee T said...

Thanks for blogging! Can't wait to see the apartment!

kendle sue said...

yay!! i love the new background!! super cute! :)

Aubry Wilkes said...

I love your colors Danielle. The family pictures turned out fantastic. What a beautiful wedding!