Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blast from the Past

Last weekend i got to play host for my dear friend Kara and Lisa. I love them both. Lisa and i worked together for a little bit and is a very dear friend to my dear friend Kara. Kara, Kendle and I were the bestest friends in high school. You could say that we have drifted apart in the years that we've gone our own separate ways but when ever we get together its like time hasn't past at all.
I love you Kara! I'm so happy you stayed with me so we could ketch up and reminisce on good times!

I didn't think to take a picture when we all looked good. This was the morning before they drove the rest of the way to Idaho. Sorry Lisa and Kara. Look how skinny Kara is! lol I'm so jealous.

2 comments:

Kimberlee T said...

I miss those days when you three girls were together! Thanks for posting the pictures for a trip down memory lane. And yes, Kara looks awesome!

kendle sue said...

aw man... i want to cry. those were some good dang times. i miss you both like crazy! CA-RAZY!!!