I don't think I ever blogged about this but i've started dental assisting school. Its a 10 week course and i've just past the 3rd week. Our mid term is in 2 weeks and on our final class we'll have our official test and radiology test so i will be an official certified dental assistant. I'm Pretty excited. I've been observing a dentist and i went and observed an orthodontist. Both were very interesting. Anyway just a little update on whats been going on in my life!
This is my work book. So far we've had lots of lecture and lots of homework. We've practiced tons of x-rays. those are some that i took and we made each others bleach trays. We took impressions on each other and then we poured and ground down our own molds.
2 comments:
Yea! I'm so happy you have found something that you are excited to do. You have the smile to work in a dentist office!
lol... your moms comment is funny! you totally do have the smile for this line of work!! haha... i think this is a great plan! :) good luck with your class!
Post a Comment