Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas in Heber City

Well i got some photos of Christmas from Anna and they are pretty much amazing. For those of you who don't know this year was McLaughlin year for christmas and Jared's parents arranged for us all to get together in Heber in a beautiful cabin. It was really crazy and way fun. I didn't get much time off from work but the time i got was amazing. Here's a ton of pictures lol...


SLEDDING!


Lots and lots of sledding...




Snow angels


Acting out the Christmas story....
Mary and Joseph

Shepherds?

Christmas Eve opening PJs

Love this picture. I made a few of my family's christmas treats and in memory of a Townsend Christmas ate them.... a lot.

All the girls...                                                                                                                 And all the boys.

Everyone

Christmas morning!
The essence of Christmas morning... lol just kidding but it was pretty crazy.

Salt lake Christmas lights
Puzzles! Ryan and Jen got mom and dad this puzzle of the family! It was fun.
Lots of hanging around.
And by the end of it all i think we were all pretty exhausted...

2 comments:

kendle sue said...

aww!! how fun! thats so stinking cute! im glad you had fun! :)

The Marshall Family said...

Oh you make that look so fun! I love looking back at an event through pictures because you skip all the drama! I love it. I am so glad you and Jared were able to be there as much as you were. Miss you tons!