Once upon a time Jared and I were married. And we did celebrate our 1st year anniversary i just never blogged about it so i have to make up all my blogging here and now. Dec 19 was a saturday which was perfect for celebrating but my work party was that night so we actually celebrated Dec 17. Anyway i got home from work and Jared had flowers waiting for me and reservations at PF Chang's. Dinner was lovely and oh so delicous and we planned on going up to see christmas lights at temple square but i saw a waitress that had a knitted head band that i had only seen twice before in the last 3 months. I asked her where she got it and she told me a few places. So I made jared hunt for a knitted head band for me and we didn't make it up to see the lights but i did get my head band!
unfortunitly everyone and their mom has one now. I haven't seen very many green ones so i made a good choice there but not very cool when you where something and you see 10 other girls whereing the exact same thing. Kind of like buying a skirt from Down East Outfitters.
Jared and I also got our wedding album for our anniversary! heres some pictures but its nothing like seeing the real thing so sorry. Its 14 pages. I tried to only take pictures of my favorites but the whole thing is my favorite!
1 comment:
oh my goodness! that book is amazing! i want to see it in person! and happy (late) anniversary! love you both! :)
Post a Comment