Well the Fong's and the McLaughlin's have combined under one roof. We didn't buy the house we are just renting but rent is a lot lower and we have a lot more space! (Good thing for Ethan because he runs all over the place) We aren't completely settled but i wanted to post some pictures. I've been talking about the house with a few people and they don't know what i'm talking about. This will give you an idea but even pictures don't so well. I also only took a few pictures i left out Jen and Michaels spaces. they will blog about those later and then you can piece them both together. SO heres some pictures.
Sorry about the mess. We've only been here a week!
When you walk in this is to your left.
What the fish?
To your right is baby's room.
This is where the guys are most of the time.
This is our kitchen
This is our dining room. Michael picked up that green chair from DI i kinda want to do something like that to the rest of the set.
This is mine and Jared's room
This is our bathroom
Gotta love the grey toilet!
This is our backyard. We have a church in the backyard. Its a stake building so it has baseball fields and a basketball court.
These are our SPROUTS!!! I love them. I don't even know what they are but i love outside plants!
And this is our dragon protecting our home. I haven't thought of a name for him yet but i'll get one soon.
There's a little taste of our house. I'm sure Fongolia will have better pictures and more explanation when they post about it.
4 comments:
The Dragon's name is Tien-Lung. The Chinese Celestian Dragon. And what's with the snot rag under your toilet?
no its mushu. the indestructible mushu!
Paint the green chair. Don't paint the plain ones a color. They will chip and scratch and not look good after a while. Love your new home. Can't wait to see it in person!
oh my goodness! thats so fun! how awesome for you all to be living together! must be exciting! haha!! i love your bathroom! killer! lol! i wish i could come see it in person!!
Post a Comment