I have been trying to grow my hair out for a long long time. I usually think my hair grows fast but its not growing fast enough right now. I'm so bored with it! and at this point i usually go get it cut off so i thought maybe if i just got bangs i will be happier. I'm always wearing my hair up at work so it'll make a ponytail look cuter too. I told Kristen this and some other people to see what they thought and Kristen put something else in my mind so i was hesitant because its so different and excited because i love trying new things in my hair and as always if a hair cut turns out into a disaster it will always grow out. SO i did it and this is what it looks like...
Sorry i look so creepy when i take pictures of myself.
4 comments:
Awesome Dani, you looks beautiful, it reminds me of so many gorgeous actress in Hollywood!
That's what I thought....you look like Cleopatra.
i really love it! you pull it off so well! its a trendy cut... and you just rock it!! :)
hey I like your new blog background
Post a Comment