Sunday, August 29, 2010

Drum Roll Please!

Yup its a boy! I think I was secretly hoping for a girl on the inside BUT a boy is good too. I found out and then flew to Tucson. Thats why it has taken me so long to post this. I wore a blue t-shirt so when i walked off the plane they would know what i was having. So Nana, Mom and Kristen pulled up and i knew they were all hoping for a girl so i was prepared for the worst. All in all they still love me and i'm sure they will love my little boy too... hopefully. I have a lot of competition on the cuteness scale. 
This is the shirt i wore home but i didn't get any pictures when i was home. Kristen took a lot she will probably blog soon. 

3 comments:

Amanda Kristeen said...

Oh my cute pregnant girl!! Whoohooo!! A BOY!! Congrats! I'm SOOO excited for you!! Love you Elle!

kendle sue said...

aahhh!! look at your cute little baby bump!! im so excited for you & jared! :)

kelsey said...

i knew it! and seriously, you are looking CUTE!