Thank you to everyone that help with the baby shower! Especially Mom and Jen! It was beautiful and it was DE-licious!
Jen made this cute diaper cake.
We had lots of food. I requested it be a brunch. I just love breakfast food
The gift table.
Granny and Aunt Marcia. Granny won the nursery rhyme game and this was her prize. They were also the life of the party! Thanks for coming ladies! I love you both.
We opened presents and they weren't very flattering pictures. I loved everything I got! (most of it being from mom lol) This was from Nana I know she would want to see it. We missed her at the shower!
These are the other girls that came starting from the left Alayna, Amanda, me and Nicole. Thanks for coming girls!
This is after. I was going through everything I got taking off tags and getting ready to wash and organize everything.
This is everything set up and organized. I feel a lot more prepared for this baby to come! 6 more weeks
The very sad part about this whole thing is that I didn't get a single picture of Jen and I or of my Mom and I. But I wanted to say thank you, thank you to my mom. She came down for two weeks to help with this shower and to help me get prepared. I'm SO glad she did. Jen could have helped me and she has and will continue to but theres just something about your mom being here helping out. She brought me the pack and play and lots of other helpful things. She helped cook and take care of kids (Jen and Michael's kids). She also took care of me when I went to the Dr and found out that my blood pressure was too high and had to go on moderate bed rest. With her help and good food I'm at an ok blood pressure again but we'll see what happens now that she's gone. I love you mom and I'm so glad you came! We had tons of fun and everyone will miss you. I'll see you in 5 weeks!
2 comments:
Love it! Wish I could have been there! It looks delicious and you look cute and I want to hug you. I'm so excited for you and I know how much I wanted to feel *ready* and I'm glad mom could help you with that! I'll see you in 5 weeks!!
super cute diaper bag!
is it really only 6 weeks away?! thats so so crazy! i'm super bummed that i couldnt be there for the baby shower. why are we so far apart? anyway... it turned out great! i'm glad you got lots of fun persents!! :)
Post a Comment