Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween


I thought about a few ideas on what Jared and I could be for Halloween. It turned out he was going to be working the night of the only party we could dress up for so I had to rethink. Jen's friend was a zombie the Halloween she was pregnant and Jen told me from the beginning thats what I should be. So as time went on and I had nothing planned a zombie it would have to be. All I needed was a white shirt, a baby doll and makeup. We ran to DI and walmart and I spent 5 bucks on the whole thing. The costume itself is kind of creepy but cutting a baby doll in half was probably the most creepy thing I've ever done. I was worried because this party was the ward party. I didn't know what peoples reactions were going to be. In the end I got a few weird looks, lots of double takes and mostly laughing so i'd say it went well. 



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

my attempt at a zombie pose... 
Photobucket

2 comments:

kendle sue said...

so awesome. need i say more?

Amanda Kristeen said...

CrEePy!! Woa. That is crazy. Just sayin'... If I don't have any ideas when I get pregnant zombie mommy here we come.

;)

Your makeup is AWESOME.