Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Newest McLaughlin

Hey everyone, sorry it has taken us so long to post anything about the newest member of our family. It has been much harder to be a parent than I thought it would be.  (Danielle kept trying to tell me) 
Jacob Luther McLaughlin 
was born December 31, 2010 at 1:28 am. He weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces and was 21 inches long.  He has a ton of dark hair. He is a very happy baby and we are proud parents. We are still at a loss for sleep so we will post the story and more later but I just wanted everyone to see a few pictures for now.

5 comments:

The Stells! said...

super cute! :)and yay for making it before the new year kids and tax credits rock!

Adrian said...

Congratulations!! I've been dying to see pictures! He is so cute! Hope Dani and Jacob are doing well!

kendle sue said...

YAY!! congrats maclaughlin family!! you've got a beautiful baby boy!! can't wait to see more and more and MORE updates!!! :)

kelsey said...

He is so so cute!! Congratulations!

Amanda Kristeen said...

:)