We have started Jacob on rice cereal. He had no big reaction to it. As far as we can tell Jake is enjoying it. Jacob is doing very well sitting in his bumbo but has a hard time staying up right. He tends to lean forward. He is growing up so fast. Jared keeps saying he can't wait till he's old enough to be running around, throwing balls and playing but I think I can wait for that. Soon he'll be eating fruits and veggies. We actually get meats from WIC so maybe we'll even try that.... did anyone give their babies meat?
He was very interested in his bib when we first put it on him.
3 comments:
bah! so cute!! i cant wait till you two come down for another visit! :)
blast it all.
i'm on the home computer... and apparently austin was still logged in to his gmail. haha...
sorry. that last one was from me.
i'm pretty sure austin doesn't care if you come down for another visit. lol.
I love how he was studying the new bib. "What IS this thet put around my neck and WHY??"
So cute!
Post a Comment