I'm sorry i haven't blogged in awhile. I have some though and here we go!
My church going man
We were getting ready for church and i had to take a picture of this cuteness
His clothes are slightly big but we wanted them to last.
"Mom! Put me to bed!"
I put him in the swing and was doing some things. I looked over to check on him and he was like this! the tray was down. I lifted it up and he slumped over more and didn't wake up. at that point i had to take a picture.
When I picked him up to put him in bed he woke up.
We found us a park!
Our student word was dissolved and we are now going to a family ward. We had to go to LDS.org to find it and on the map there was a park on the way! I had been looking for a park Jacob and I could walk to. We walked there yesterday and it is a pretty long walk but it is nice. The park as a play place, big grass areas and lots of shade trees. Ever since i got back though i have had itchy eyes ears and throat. Cotton is in the air and I think I might be allergic to it. : ( sad.
Jacob loves being outside. This is only a little bit of the park. I couldn't take good pictures i didn't want people to think i was some creeper taking pictures of their kids...
2 comments:
oh my goodness... if he isn't just the handsomest little boy!
i'm glad you found a park! how fun!! :)
whoohoo! So, first of all, calling him your church-going man - so perfect for the pictures! :) He's adorable! Love you!
Post a Comment