Monday, June 6, 2011

carrots

I started to get worried about my skinny little baby. His daddy is skinny so I just thought it was genetics but then I started to wonder if it really was. I called the Dr and they suggested we come in. About a week ago we went in and he had only gained half a pound in two months. All of his stats were down. The Dr suggested we start to supplement or start feeding him rice cereal or oatmeal. We did both and he is starting to fill out nicely. In a week he has gained about a pound.
before
 after
you can see it in his thighs and his little tummy is filling out.

We started doing rice before we went to the Dr. After we bought some food and started that. First was carrots which he wasn't so sure about and then 3 days later we tried apples and he ate those better.






1 comment:

kendle sue said...

oh my goodness! look at those little thighs! so so cute! babies eating baby food is just about the cutest thing ever!