I've been trying to loose weight the past couple months so Jared has been helping me by going on walks with me whenever we get a chance. I've tried jogging a little on these walks. Jogging is my least favorite thing in the whole world. But that is just so you know why i was dressed the way i was. Anyway we stopped by the park on our walk the other day and decided to see what Jacob though of the play ground.
He liked the swing
He didn't really have a reaction on the slide
and he really liked swinging with mommy
So I did cut my hair last week. It didn't turn out like the picture i was looking at (it never does) and its really short but i'm getting used to it. I did have enough to donate so I did that. Its fun to change it up and Jared supports me in my hair adventures. Hair will always grow back.
2 comments:
your. hair. is. fantastic.
and it's really fantastic that you could donate it. oh neat!
i love how happy jacob looks on the swing! he's pretty much the cutest thing ever.
cant wait to see you in july :)
I love your haircut! It's so cute! It's always so scary to donate, but it's always so worth it. Looks great Elle!
Post a Comment