Once upon a time Jacob and I were on an airplane getting situated. I was distracted and not listening to the pilots saying something to the passengers when the pilot who was not speaking started asking about Jacob. We were in the front row. When all of the sudden he was like
"would you like a picture?"
Me "um...sure?"
"do you have a camera?"
"Not on me..."
He said "Well I'll take it and email it to you! Come on we have 5 minutes till we have to take off."
and waved us to the cockpit. This all happened really fast. He took Jacob, I jumped into the captains chair, he handed Jacob back to me, and Jacob started screaming!
Both pilots were there one across from us taking the picture and another behind us. They were both trying to get him to smile. This was the second leg of our trip and Jacob had hardly slept. He cried the same way when daddy held him when we got home. Traveling days are no good for picture days.
5 comments:
That just made me laugh out loud. I don't think I've ever seen Jacob make that crying face! It is still the cutest even crying!
hahaha!! oh my gosh! that is so funny! and super neat that the pilots did that! jacob is still the cutest... even crying!! :)
:)hahaha - I love it. Those are awesome pictures. And the crying just gives it more character. :)
I was just thinking that they treated you like a terrorist in Tucson and they treated you the cockpit in Las Vegas! Good think those two didn't communicate!
That is so funny! How nice of the pilot to email the pictures to you and everything. How did you get to sit on the front row?
Post a Comment