Monday, September 19, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls

Kristen and her family always makes me want to go out and do more fun things! 
Her blog is always full of their fun adventures. 
So we decided to have one of our own today!
We went to bridal veil falls and hiked around. Jacob loves being outside and he didn't even mind the cold mist in his face at the top. 







The wind and mist was blowing in his face.




5 comments:

kendle sue said...

Love it! Look at y'all being adventurous! Those are really cute pictures of your little family! :)

Amanda Kristeen said...

How fun! I can't wait until I can go hiking again! Or just walking! ;) Adorable pics!

Kristen and Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberlee T said...

Cutest family at the falls!

~Amanda F~ said...

Where on earth did you get baby sunglasses?! And such stylish ones at that! I'm glad you have little adventures... we'd love to go on a hike with you guys sometime if you're up for it.