Sorry its been a long time and I can't think of any reasons why. To catch up here is a mod podge of things we've done in the last little bit.
Bath time!
Also Jacob has found his voice and has been very vocal. At times it can be VERY loud.
We stopped using the baby bath and put him in the normal tub. He likes to take his baths on his stomach now. He has always loved his baths.
Daddy has been working lots of nights lately which gives us the mornings with him. We like to walk to the park and hang out on a blanket. The weather has been very nice. Jacob was even nice enough to watch Me and Daddy play tennis.
Jacob has two teeth now. I blogged the first one and the second one came in right behind.. can you see them?
We Took a weekend trip up to Idaho to see Anna and baby Stella because we weren't able to make it to the her blessing. It was kinda nice because we had them all to ourselves. Anna even took our family pictures she got some really good ones and I can't wait to get them so I can fill picture frames and show them off.
On the way to Idaho we stopped for a potty break and to get some gas in the middle of nowhere and there were alpacas outside of the shop! How random.
I didn't trust this one... look at those teeth and I couldn't see his eyes.





3 comments:
Yea! I needed a cute baby Jacob fix. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see the pics Anna took!
How cute!! That pic on his belly in the bathtub is super adorable. And hello, the alpacas?! What in the weird! ;) The untrustworthy's teeth kind of look like a donkey. ;)
seriously i love the bath picture! he is so adorable! and can i just say how funny those alpacas are?! what the what! i love it.
Post a Comment