I guess it is time to tell all of you who don't know that...
I have another bun in the oven.
I am 14 weeks along
Due May 8th
We were not expecting to have one so soon after Jacob but we are both excited to meet this new addition to our family and see how Jacob takes to being a big brother. He will only be about 17 months older then this one. Crazy I know. I feel like I was just pregnant and wasn't ready to do this again but the sickness should end soon and maybe I can start to enjoy things a bit more. Kristen's cutie makes me a little more excited too. Her stories of feeding her every two hours does not though lol.
Anyway there will definitely be updates along the way I will be 20 weeks on our anniversary so I'm hoping to find out what we are having that day or close to that day.

3 comments:
Congrats!! That's super exciting!! :-)
woohoo!! congrats!! You can do it!
yay!!! congratulations!! this is gonna be fun! :)
Post a Comment