Oh Tucson. I love Tucson. Mostly I love being home and home is where your family is. It was a very relaxing trip. We just hung out and sewed. I did get my eegee's and the flavor of the month was lime which was delicious and we did go to the zoo where I got to test out my new lens. Jacob and Papa took walks every day which Jacob loved. He loves to be outside and Tucson had amazing weather.
We started out the trip with a lesson on how to make red velvet cake. A tradition in my family. I had it every year for my birthday.
Jacob quickly found this bucket of cookies and would carry it around and eat one once in awhile.
Papa and Jacob went for a walk everyday and played in the grass and the dirt. One day we went to a real park that had swings and things.
This cactus had a village of birds in it.
This is the lake in our neighborhood that papa and J would walk to.
The zoo
This is the quilt that I really wanted to do at home because mom has more space. We did a few flannel blankets as well.
We had such a good time. Coming back home to Utah is always bitter sweet. We will see them again soon when baby girl comes but its always sad to leave my parents. Especially because they take care of me so well! Love you mom and dad!
Maternity pictures
My friend Kendle took some pictures for me. I had Anna do mine when I was pregnant with Jacob and I was afraid I wouldn't get any with this baby. But I asked her if she would try and she did and she did amazing like I knew she would.
Here's a few. The rest are on facebook


1 comment:
woohoo!! Love the belly! So cute! And Jacob too. Plus awesome zoo shots. And wow! Was that the quilt you made!? GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment