Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Not much to say

I haven't blogged in awhile because we haven't done much but here's a few random things that have been happening. 
Our first apple from our tree. It had ants in it.

I took the covers off the couches and Jacob thought it was so fun


Mae got a new toy. Her cousin has one and she loves it. I tried looking for the same one but I guess they don't make it anymore. I did find someone selling it on KSL but it was way up north.



These are all off my phone





I don't know if i told this story on my blog but I have started doing the couch to 5k program. So I was running one day and went on a trail I wasn't familiar with. Jared was walking behind me with the kids. All of the sudden Jared is running past me saying "there's mosquitoes everywhere! I'm out of here!" I look down and there were in fact mosquitoes everywhere. Flying all around and about six on each of my legs. I start swatting and sprinting away. The sprinting didn't last long because i;m not a runner so I had to keep to just keep swatting. This was the results. 







3 comments:

jen and michael said...

you got a tummy time mat!! so fun! Only now you don't have to come to our house to get your tummy time fix!!

Amanda Kristeen said...

I'm LOVING those cheeks Mae is getting. Soo cute!

Dan Townsend said...

I was just looking at these pics again. Does Jacob have a big goose egg on his forehead?