Friday, September 21, 2012

Trip to Idaho

We survived our road trip to Idaho! The kids and I went and visited our family up there. It was a crazy yet very good week. Jacob had so much fun with his boy cousins. Stella on the other hand... the little girl in the first picture is about 6 months younger then Jacob and he did not like her much. Ben was the same way with Jacob when they first started hanging out but they got used to each other. We only had a week with Stella and the only progress we made was Stella started to fight back lol. We didn't do too much but we did play in their back yard a lot which is a very nice backyard and we had family movie night and made cookies. Anna is an amazing photographer so she took pictures of Mae and me. When I get the cd I'll post some. We had so much fun. We love you Marshall's! We did also get to see Nicole for a bit too which was nice. We love you too Mclaughlin's!


Jacob loved the trampoline and his cousin Grant. Grant would run around with him and say things like "Come on buddy!" and "Here buddy!" lol it made me laugh every time. 



Mae and I loved the back porch swing


Mae also turned 4 months while we were there!


Bath Time
sorry there is no blocking out privates. I didn't think it was that bad...





1 comment:

Dan Townsend said...

Jacob is getting so big! It is so fun to see Mae smiling. I can't wait to squeeze those chubby cheeks!