Monday, January 7, 2013

Christams 2012

We started off Christmas Eve at Olive Garden as usual. Devin met us there and came home to stay the night with us. 
Mae is looking so cute for Christmas
 On our way home we drove around our neighborhood and looked at lights. 
We got home read the Christmas story and opened jamies. Jared also let me open a family gift that was a blue ray player so we could watch a movie that night. 

I made their jamies this year which probably won't ever happen again. Neither of their pants fit right and the applique on their shirts promptly fell off...
Jacob didn't want to sit next to his sister to take a picture. 

This is Jared pretending to be Jacob not wanting to sit next to Devin for this picture. I got them the same kind of pants but different patterns. Mine were also the same fabric. I wasn't going to do Jamies for the big kids but I saw mine at Costco and had to get them. 

Christmas morning!
Jacob woke up at a normal time which is pretty early. We walked downstairs to find this kitchen that Grammie and Papa got us. He loves it. He went right to it. The Kissells got us dishes and food so I let him open one of those. 


While we were waiting for uncle Devin to wake up we opened his stocking. He got a new sippy and wanted milk in it right away. We also oovooed with Grammie, Papa and the Kissells. 

Finally we woke Devin up and opened the rest of our presents. We were very blessed to get lots and lots of books, Mae's first doll, Jacobs first tool set and several other fun little things. 

After breakfast while Mae took her morning nap we played in the snow.



You know you like my outfit. Pj pants, maternity coat and red boots. 




We also got a snow man kit from the Kissells. the snow was not good snow to build a snow man so we made him laying down. 

We had a very fun Christmas. We are so glad Devin stayed with us and helped us eat all the food I made!

1 comment:

Amanda Kristeen said...

How fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! And, yes I do love your outfit. Perfect for Christmas. ;) PS I've been meaning to tell you HOW much I love your Christmas card!! :) Seriously, it's amazing - the looks of sheer terror on both of their faces is priceless. I'm SOO glad you put it on there. :) I show everyone.