Jacob turned 2 on the 31st. It is really hard to get up the excitement to throw a birthday party right after Christmas and New Years. So the most fun we had for this little guy is Grammie and Papas gift came in the mail on his birthday. I didn't even wrap it. I feel so bad.
We had fun putting it together
Then I moved our table out of the way so he could ride it. Its a Plasma car. He doesn't really know how to work it yet but he scoots on it and loves it.
He also likes to push it.
This little 2 year old is...
Getting to be very independent
A very good helper
Saying more words like cookie and hot but not talking just yet
Doing the motions of popcorn popping and I'm so glad when daddy comes home
Loving to read
Still a picky eater
Becoming very silly.
We went to his cousins house for New Years Eve. We brought little cup cakes and sang to him. He stayed up till midnight and welcomed the new year with confetti poppers that were very scary.
We started the new years off with Jacob throwing up and both kids having colds but we have found some ways to still have fun.
And Mae got her first tooth! look real close!

No comments:
Post a Comment