We are becoming a very cute little farm. All we need now is a milk cow.
Our chickens are doing well. Bunny (the black one) is a little sick and I am becoming too familiar with chicken bottoms.
I planted my tomatoes today and while I did I noticed this cute little tomato!
Our strawberries are coming in great. I love how I don't have to do anything to them. I have notices some weeds though. We are going to have a ton of strawberries.
Our peach tree has a million little peaches on it. We need to go through and pick them so that the ones we leave will get big... so I hear.
Jacob and Mae love our little chickens. They say the more you play with your chicks the friendlier the chicken will be so I try and get them out everyday.
Today I was taking a lot of pictures so Jacob grabbed my phone and was taking pictures too.
Every time he sees the chicks he crouches down and says "Hi!"
They would run away from him and he would say "wait...wait...wait." With that concerned look on his face.
He started watching a show on my phone and sat down to watch it with the chicks.
Mae just loves them. She chases them. They were almost too slow once or twice. When I held them out to her though she was very gentle.
1 comment:
"becoming to familiar with chicken bottoms" That's something I never thought I would hear you say! Love the pic of Jacob with the black background.
Post a Comment